Full Paper Submission- 02nd May 2023
Welcome to GCAIA 2023
Full Paper Submission- 02nd May 2023
Acceptance Notification- 14th July 2023
Final Paper Submission- 31st July, 2023
Conference Date- 24th-26th September 2023
The 3rd Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (GCAIA 2023) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications of Artificial Intelligence and Applications. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the field of artificial intelligence and its applications.
The purpose of the GCAIA is to promote research in artificial intelligence (AI) and scientific exchange among AI researchers, practitioners, scientists, and engineers in affiliated disciplines. GCAIA will have a diverse technical track, student abstracts, poster sessions, invited speakers, tutorials, workshops, and exhibit and competition programs, all selected according to the highest reviewing standards. GCAIA welcomes submissions on mainstream AI topics as well as novel crosscutting work in related areas.
The 3rd Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (GCAIA 2023) will be held in London, the United Kingdom on September 24th -26th, 2023.
This conference is organized by the Department of Computer Application of the University of Engineering & Management, Jaipur, India, and supported by Nottingham Trent University, U.K. The conference is offering a huge number of invited researchers from renowned speakers all over the world. The best paper awards will be given to the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
About UEM, Jaipur:-
UEM, Jaipur was established in the year 2011 by Ordinance 11 of 2011 and Act No 5 of 2012 of the Govt of Rajasthan. UEM, Jaipur has achieved the awards of “Best Private University in North India” and “Best Emerging University in North India”.
Since its inception, the IEM-UEM group has surpassed innumerable benchmarks of achievements and accreditations. Today IEM flaunts a colossal network of expansive operations led by an awe-inspiring student force who are the torchbearers of a better tomorrow.
The IEM-UEM Group has opened up the doors for young minds who dare to dream. It encourages the spirit of free inquiry and imagination. In this temple of learning, dreams take shape. The educational group attempts to inculcate the sense of human values and discipline in students to make them respectable human beings. It encourages learners to learn, realize their potential, and imbibe the best practices.
Right from its inception, the placement cell of UEM has consistently provided for 1 to 2 jobs on average for all its students.
- University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur is ranked the topmost University of Rajasthan by NPTEL examination, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India for the last 4 consecutive sessions (every 6 months from 2016 to 2019).
- UEM, Jaipur is ranked as the topmost institute of Jaipur and second-best institute of Rajasthan by The rankings, Times Higher Education rankings, The Times of India in 2019.
- Institution Innovation Council of UEM Jaipur has been ranked in 3rd position in Rajasthan by MHRD, Govt. of India in 2019 ahead of BITS Pilani and University of Rajasthan. Also, UEM, Jaipur has been awarded the most prestigious award on Globe, QS Awards in Gold Category overall and in Diamond category in “Placement of Students” in 2019.
- In 2019, all students of UEM, Jaipur achieved more than one job offer on average. The placement percentage was 123.22% (ratio of the number of jobs offers to the ratio of opting students).
- UEM, Jaipur won the International “Best Engineering Institute Award” under the “Education Leadership Program” of “Golden gives Tigers Award”, 2017
- UEM, Jaipur won the “Education Excellence Award” from “Competition Success Review” in 2017
- UEM, Jaipur won the “Best Private University in Rajasthan” Award from “Prime Time”, NDTV in 2017
- UEM, Jaipur students won the 12th position out of 300 participant colleges all over the world in the prestigious international “Mega ATV Championship”
- The educational group has one of the strongest Placement Cells in the country. Right from its inception both IEM and UEM have provided for 1 to 2 jobs on an average for all its students. The same story has been repeated even in the year 2016 with all students of both IEM and UEM getting 1 to 2 job offers on average.