Full Paper Submission 15th June 2022
Easy Chair is to be used for submission link and all reviews are to be done as per the double-blind norm. Here authors must submit the paper without including their name and affiliation.
In order to submit the paper Click here
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- Before submitting the paper, the author must have to read the guideline for publication:- Click to download
- Template in Microsoft Word (US Letter):-Click here to download
- LaTeX format:- Click here to download
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers: Click here to download
To download Conference Brochure:- Click here to download
After getting the acceptance e-mail of the Paper, the author needs to submit the following agreement to the conference e-mail- [email protected] Otherwise, the accepted paper will not be published in the conference proceedings. The agreements are given below:-
- Publishing Agreement Form(Copy Right Form):- Click here to download
- Permission Guideline:- Click here to download
Mode of presentation :-
GCAIA 2021 will be held in HYBRID MODEL where authors shall present their papers either in physical mode at the conference venue and also through ONLINE as per their preference and convenience. The proceedings and certificates will be sent to the corresponding authors through the post in case of an online presentation. However, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
- PPT Template of GCAIA:- Click here to download
GCAIA Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 10 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 5-7 pages maximum (1 additional page allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
Double-Blind review is to be followed strictly. That means the author will submit the paper without their name and address details.