Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
The Springer template in Microsoft Word (US Letter) Click Here to Download
LaTeX format can be found at : Click Here to Download
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers : Click Here
After Getting the Acceptance Mail of the Paper, Author needs to submit the following agreement to the conference E-mail([email protected]), otherwise the accepted paper will not be published in the conference proceedings. The agreements are given below:-
- Publishing Agreement of Springer:- Click Here to Download
- Permission request Form of Springer:-Click Here to Download
GCAIA 2020 Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 10 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 8 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
The Extended version of the few selected paper will be reviewed for potential acceptance and publication in the special issue of the following Journals:-
|Sl No||Journal Name||Publication House||ISSN No.||Indexing|
|1||Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing||Springer||1572-8145||SCIE-
|2||International Journal of Intelligent Robotics and Applications||Springer||2366-598X||Scopus, Emerging Source Citation Index (eSCI)|
|3||International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing||Inderscience||1755-4969||IET, ACM, UGC and others|
|4||International Journal of Internet of Things and Cyber-Assurance||Inderscience||2059-7975||Google Scholar and others|
|5||International Journal of Hybrid Intelligence||Inderscience||2515-4281||Google Scholar and others|
|6||IAES International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA)||IAES||2089-4856||Google Scholar and others|
Guidelines for the preparation of extended version which are needed to be followed strictly by the author of accepted paper in GCAIA 2020.
- Change the title of the GCAIA 2020 Conference paper.
- Change the abstract of the Conference paper (at least 40% additional work will be reflected)
- Extend the proposed work or methodology with comparison to the improvement of GCAIA 2020 conference paper.
- Results of enhanced methodology (at least 40% additional results should be added up with the paper submitted in GCAIA 2020).
- Comparison with existing reported literature in GCAIA 2020 and at least one or two improvement has to be reported.
- Future scope for additional work needs to be proposed
- State of the art reference (upto March 2019) needs to be provided and authors may modify the existing reference.
- Plagiarism/ similarities should not exceed 20% and should not be more than 5% from a single source.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
|Artificial Intelligence||Machine Vision||Robotics||Ambient Intelligence|
|Learning Techniques||Human Computer Interaction||Humanoid Robots||Smart Cities|
|Neural Networks||Pattern Recognition||Space and underwater robots||Internet of Things|
|Soft Computing||Image/Video Processing||Assistive Robots||Ambient Assisted Living
|Expert Systems||Intrusion Detection||Mobile Robots||Smart Healthcare|
|Computational Intelligence||Brain-Machine Interface||Autonomous Robots
|Natural Language Processing||Geographic Information Systems||Human-Robot Interaction||Data Science|
|Data Mining||Signal Processing||Telerobotics||Particle Swarm Optimization|
|Neuromorphic systems||Medical Diagnosis||Walking and Climbing Robots||Neural Network Theory & Architecture|
|Biometrics||Segmentation Techniques||Robotic Automation||Collective Intelligence|
|Sentiment Analysis||Augmented/Virtual Reality||Robot Localization and Map Building||Rough Set and Rough Data Analysis|